Learn to Dive - the PADI Open Water Diver Course
Becoming a diver is not only an amazing experience that can change your life, it’s also a great way to help make a world of difference in saving the ocean. When you earn your PADI Open Water Diver certification, which is the first step towards becoming a certified scuba diver, you join the PADI Torchbearer movement – a global community of passionate people working towards a cleaner, healthier ocean.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is your first step towards unlimited adventure and ocean advocacy. The course is comprised of three sections:
1. Knowledge Development which covers the principles, concepts and terms you need to know for dive safety and enjoyment. This is completed online at your own pace.
2. Confined Water Dives where you will learn and practice scuba skills in a pool or water with pool-like conditions. You will make mini dives that take you through the same steps you follow when you make open water dives.
3. Open Water Dives where you will complete your training at local dive sites.
To enrol in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course)
- You must be 12 years or older.
- You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health.
- No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
Why become a PADI Open Water Diver with Sapphire Coast Scuba?
- Become certified to dive up to 18 meters in open water
- Led by a fully qualified and experienced PADI instructor
- Lifetime certification awarded on completion
- Allows you to hire scuba diving equipment from dive stores
- This course will leave you feeling confident to dive anywhere in the world!!
Register now to secure your position! We keep our groups small to deliver the best experience possible to all of our students.
Deposit $250 - Paid prior to commencing learning
Total $699 - To be paid in full prior to commencing practical training
Duration: 2 days (or talk to us about personalised options that can be
scheduled over a number of days)
- Confined water skills training in a pool or at a sheltered beach
- Open water scuba training dives
- All required equipment
- Use of training materials
Important health and safety information: Prior to commencing your dive course, you are required to complete a Student Diver Medical Declaration. If an answer indicates that there is a pre-existing medical condition which may impact your health and safety while diving, you must consult with a medical practitioner.
Once you are ready to take the plunge, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for choosing Sapphire Coast Scuba to help start your scuba journey!
We hope to see you underwater soon!
Sapphire Coast Scuba - PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor